Friday 10 April 2015

INEVITABLE - ACTION HAS CONSEQUNCES


Once the decision had been made by parents and it’s against our will, the feeling of hatred for them is inevitable. We blame them thinking why they were making decisions for us, why can’t we make those for ourselves? Though they want our good, and there were no bad intentions; but we hate them. We don’t like the fact that they were controlling our life. We want freedom of choice, not only the career choice, whom to marry, what to do at any point of time and everything. We just don’t want things to be told to us. When it comes to doing things close to our hearts, it just gets worst. We hate the fact that they are telling us what to do thinking that we are insane or crazy or being unrealistic. Though the thing makes us happy, they are more concerned about practicality and what people will think if things don’t work out. They think more about who will marry you if you fail to make respectable money in others eyes.

But we can’t blame them. Whatever is happening around us, we are responsible. I created that situation; I got the backlogs, now it’s my responsibility to clear it. Their reaction was obvious. Who does that irresponsible thing in final year? I had to follow what they were saying, I had no option. The odds weren’t against me; I defied all the boundaries of their tolerance by doing something irresponsible. No matter how much I blame university or life, it was me who was responsible. They asked me to focus on studies and no business or anything related to that, so I had to agree. It was my mistake. I made them make that decision for me and I couldn’t counter.

I couldn’t stop what I wanted to do fully. So I used to go to the ground of our colony in the evening every day. Find a friend and start asking him whether he wanted to know about himself or whether his relationship will work or not from his smile. I informed them that there was no charge. So everyone agreed.  It benefited me two ways: One, I wasn’t loosing the touch, because it was a good practice for me. Second, I was building a network though I was giving them my services for free. Another reason for giving my services to friends was, I did my research based on the observations I did while hanging out with them. I used to have more understanding of human nature while I was interacting with them. And formed my theory based on the material I was getting by being with them. I was taking something from them, so it would be unfair if I charge them for that. I wanted to return what I took from them, so I was giving them my services for free.

For next few days, I used to study whole day; actually pretend that I was studying and in the evening, consult my friends. I wasn’t enjoying those days, but for every moment, thinking about the day when I’ll be free to live my dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is also a part of Ultimate Blog Challenge and A to Z Challenge
Today's letter is 'I'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To know more about yourself from your smile, send me photo of your smile. I respect your privacy, so I assure you that your identity will not be revealed anywhere. And this service is absolutely free!!
Email Id. - iwantsmileforme@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment