Saturday 4 April 2015

DISCOVERY - TURNING THE BLESSING INTO A TRAGEDY


The time was for preparation leave for final exams. I was supposed to be preparing for those, but my mind was busy in brainstorming the ideas of business. The focus should have been studies, but I couldn’t help it. Whether it maybe bike riding or swimming or a new idea, I get so obsessed with it in early stages. When we could do a new thing, we get so much interested that we want to explore every small thing of it and do it as soon as possible. That excitement is different. For the whole day, I used to think about how will I do it, what is going to happen, and the real work didn’t even start, but I was visualizing lot of things.

In addition to that, I made a discovery. From 3 years, I found 3 patterns in smile which could be related to human nature, but in those days while thinking about smile and these business strategies, I got a new ways to look smile. It resulted in 3 new patterns in smile. I got those three patterns, but didn’t have criteria to relate to in human nature. I was supposed to keep these things out of my mind, but it actually equipped my mind. I wasn’t able to concentrate on studies. I was thinking more about those 3 patterns and how to relate to human nature. The obsession for smile was driving me away from the important things at that time. The focus shifted results in undesired consequences. I wasn’t able to answer questions in orals, college teachers were so disappointed with me and I was being naïve with no sense of responsibility.

It was final year, the most crucial. I had to graduate or things will get difficult in future. The most difficult part, which is convincing my parents to let me choose the road less travelled will get more difficult if I don’t have a degree certificate. Else, they wouldn’t believe in me thinking that if I can’t crack the university exam, how will I survive the tougher challenges of life? Maybe they would ask me to do a job first and then do the business as part time, or they would never be convinced with my idea, because it doesn’t exist and thinking no one will pay me for that, I’ll struggle for making ends meet. Lots of challenges were there, but the most important thing at that time was to complete graduation and if I don’t study, how will I pass?


Eventually, it happened what I didn’t want to happen. I couldn’t focus on studies; my mind was overflowing with ideas and fantasies all the time. I used to open the book, but the focus was on smile. Due to lack of focus, I couldn’t write enough to pass the examination. I left two papers blank, barely wrote to get 20 marks out of 100. I was in deep trouble. Things were happening with me much faster that I couldn’t relax my mind and focus on important thing. The discovery supposed to be blessing, but I made it a tragedy by being naïve. I didn’t even know how would I tell my parents that I was getting 2 backlogs? They don’t believe in concepts living a dream, living in uncertainty or taking risks to follow passion and sacrificing everything to focus on one thing. They always believed in getting a well secured job and do everything else after the start of fixed income. I realized my mistake, but the time was gone. Only consequences were the sure thing, and I wasn’t going to like it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is also a part of Ultimate Blog Challenge and A to Z Challenge
Today's letter is 'D'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To know more about yourself from your smile, send me photo of your smile. I respect your privacy, so I assure you that your identity will not be revealed anywhere. And this service is absolutely free!!
Email Id. - iwantsmileforme@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Image courtesy of digitalart at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment